Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love pictures

We were once again lucky enough to have a visitor here as Courtnay's best friend/college roommate, Jackie, came to visit. She played hockey in Austria this year and now has some down time in Europe so she decided to make the trek to Lithuania! It was only a short visit, but we had a good time, spreading the weekend out in Kaunas, Vilnius and Klaipeda. It was great to finally meet Jackie as I felt like I already knew her from Courtnay's stories, and it was even better because she has the same love of pictures that I do! :)

No this isn't photo-shopped. All bathrooms in malls have blue lighting. I know, weird!

Court and I at practice


Went to Bajorkeimis for dinner but stopped down by the river/woods behind it first for some photo ops.

Me on the left. Again, NOT photoshopped. I've developed a vertical in Lithuania!!! Haha. (Ok, maybe not...)

Jackie, Courtnay and I

Skippin rocks on the river. Always a country girl at heart! :)

Lithuanian national dish- cepellini. Tastes sooo much better than it looks. I'm gonna miss this!!
 
Indoor water park in Vilnius where slides go out the building and come back in. Awesome slides, jacuzzi and a swim-up bar-- LEGIT!

Excited I beat her in pop-a-shot (arcade basketball)! An yes, i get very competitive in arcade games! Haha.

Road trip to the Baltic Sea in Klaipeda!

I was so excited about the ferry you drive your car on. Just like in the movie Double Jeopardy!! Haha.

Good times on the ferry :)

Gettin ready to jump in the Baltic Sea!


Annnd it was FREEZING!!!!!
(As apparent by the ridiculous look on my face and my girly running style out of the water. Lol)

Just hanging at the Baltic Sea :)

Artsy ;)

Such a great visitor!!

Yep, this was the actual "bathroom". And yep, i used it.


Goofing around in Klaipeda


No comments:

Post a Comment