Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!

For those of you not on Facebook (Mom and Dad) here's the video I made for Kate (my amazing big sis) for her birthday! Not getting to celebrate with her is "no bueno" as she would say but hopefully this makes up for it a little!!!

Love you B and hope you're having an AWESOME day!! :) Miss you, but see you next month!! ;)

[Notes on my song selection-

1) The Backstreet Boys and Lady Gaga songs were obvious choices and if the video wasn't long enough already I would have gotten Kate's other fave pop star/idol, Britney Spears, in there too.

2) The first song may seem like an odd choice for sisters, but if you truly know us, then you totally recognize it as "THE duet." Basically Kate and I perform this song better than anyone in the world. It's always in high request at random family get togethers or even weddings! So maybe you've been one of the few lucky, I mean priviledged, enough to hear it. :) ]

And for some reason I couldn't upload it directly on here so yes Kate you're now famous on YouTube. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thanks B!! The Backstreet song was perf!! And it won't be long now til Oprah has us performing THE DUET on her final show! Hope my voice is back in top notch form by then! ;)

    ReplyDelete