Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cribs: Lithuania

First video blog!! I finally moved out of the hotel and into my own apartment. A few things are still missing as you'll see, and the internet connection is a little sketchy for now, but hopefully this will all get fixed soon and until then I'm just happy to have a place to actually call "home" here. So here's a little tour of my flat (which is cool Euro lingo for apartment). Sorry if it's a little Blair Witch-y but at least it gives ya an idea of my place.



[Ok and after posting this I was able to see the first screen of it which catches me in a horrible mid-sentence face. What's up with that?!? Can't figure out how to fix it so until I get better at this video blogging stuff, please excuse the embarrassment as I swallow my pride and post this for you guys anyways...]


4 comments:

  1. Hey Beara!! That was awesome!! We liked the apt...it was a little small in the closet area and the milk was crazy lol!! But still, looks good! You are an eloquent speaker as well! We miss you lots and hope to skype soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really nice!! Everything looks pretty similar which was surprising! Except for the fireplace in the middle...that was pretty sweet! Will you get a tv there? Is the internet the same there or do the searches come up mostly in Lithuanian?
    ps. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! But I saw the pic up closer, no glare, still not in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate-- first off, glad you got rid of that creepy cartoon girl! Lol! Since i don't have many clothes here anyways the closet's not a big deal. The milk was weird but tastes good so no worries. And did mom tell you to say that?! Haha. We all know speaking's not my strong suit...lol.

    Linz- Yeah, its very similar to an American apt. I'm nervous to do a fire though! Did you hear me say i need a Sax (or Murphy or Wambold) boy to come start one for me! Haha. The tv should come this week hopefully. Most of the internet is the same. I've got it programmed to automatically translate most things that would come up in Lith so it usually works out. Miss you so much too!! :)

    Jess- Thanks!! And....um...i'll work on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete